It’s the party of the year….save the date now for January 17 as we welcome all newly on-boarded members to our wonderful Trusteeship!
The Trusteeship Invites You to Our
2017 New Member Reception
Please join us in welcoming all the new members into The Trusteeship at this very special annually hosted event.
This is a wonderful chance to catch up with old friends and make new ones.
And, add to this the lovely surroundings of the boutique Culver Hotel, paired with delicious food and lots of laughter, and you have a truly memorable evening.
We hope to see you there!
Each new member will be specially introduced during our reception. This is an amazing new roster of women and we believe you’ll all love meeting each of them.
- Elizabeth Armstrong, JoAnn Mc Grath Executive Director, Palm Springs Art Museum
- Willow Bay, Director of the School of Journalism, USC Annenberg School
- Dr. Elizabeth Blackburn, President, Salk Institute for Biological Studies
- Deborah Flint, CEO, Los Angeles World Airports
- Ilyanne Morden Kichaven, Executive Director, SAG-AFTRA – Los Angeles Local
- Monica Lozano, Owner, Lozano Communications, Inc. and prolific Board Member
- Ilse Metchek, President, California Fashion Association
- Rachel Moore, CEO, The Music Center
- Susan Salka, CEO, President, Director, American Healthcare Services, Inc. (AMN)
- Johnese Spisso, President, UCLA Health, CEO UCLA Hospital System and Associate ViceChancellor of Health Sciences
- Maureen Stapleton, General Manager, San Diego Water Authority
- Shelley Zimmerman, Chief of Police, San Diego Police Department
~ Details ~
Tuesday, January 17
6 p.m. – 9:00 p.m.
The Culver Hotel
9400 Culver Boulevard
Culver City, CA 90232
Trusteeship Members Only
Hosted Ride from San Diego & Orange County for those who would like a ride (please include in your RSVP)
No-host Valet Parking (there are also nearby parking garages you may opt to use as well)