IWF – A More Sustainable World: Movements & Markets.
Several Trusteeship members made the trek to Stockholm in May and thoroughly enjoy the connects, information and strength in numbers that they felt being among their fellow IWF sisters.
The agenda included experts and leaders as follows:
- H.E. Jan Eliasson, diplomat and former Deputy Secretary-General of the United Nations
- Musimbi Kanyoro, President & CEO of the Global Fund for Women
- Gabriela Ramos, Chief of Staff and Sherpa to the G20 at the OECD
- Tjada D’Oyen McKenna, Chief Operating Officer of Habitat for Humanity International
- Anna Ryott, Managing Director and Chief Executive Officer of Swedfund, the Swedish government’s development finance institution
- Obiageli Ezekwesili, Co-Founder of Bring Back Our Girls and Senior Economic Advisor for the Africa Economic Development Policy Initiative (AEDPI)
- Diane Hoskins, Co-CEO of Gensler, the world’s largest architecture and design firm
- Cheong Koon Hean, urban planner, architect and Chief Executive Officer of the Housing and Development Board of Singapore
And most importantly, the visit to the ABBA museum was spectacular!