There is no limit to how many qualified women each of us may nominate. Nominees must meet all the following requirements:
I. ACHIEVEMENT, IMPACT, INFLUENCE, LEADERSHIP:
- Preeminence in their field, industry, profession, organization, company, or firm.
- Significant portfolio of responsibilities, and decision-making authority.
- Active in their profession with a record of success in their current role.
- Highly respected and recognized as an impactful and/or visionary leader.
- In the top position in their organization.
- In a large organization, this often translates to the CEO or President; however, at a very large organization, it can also mean the COO or CFO or division head, as long as that equates to senior decision-making authority.
- In a smaller organization, considerations might include organizational size, such as number of employees, scope, duration, impact in field or industry, and external recognition. Measurements might include factors such as revenue, valuation, type and volume of clients, etc.
II. SPHERE OF INFLUENCE OUTSIDE THEIR OWN JOB, INDUSTRY, OR PROFESSION:
- Significant influence, involvement, prestige outside their specific professional community, such as board service.
- Leadership roles in community organizations – local, national, and/or global.
- Respected and recognized as a thought leader in their involvements.
III. IMPORTANT ADDITIONAL CONSIDERATIONS: DIVERSITY AND PROFESSIONAL DIVERSIFICATION:
- Achieving a diverse membership is a high priority – profession and industry, interests, race and ethnicity, cultural background, and of special focus, women age 50 and below, and women of color. We seek to have 50% of new members age 50 or under.
- Additionally, we ask for nominations in the less represented sectors of: