2017 Began with a wonderful welcoming Trusteeship reception at the Culver Hotel in Culver City. This year we took a new twist and held our annual hosted event at a venue rather than someone’s private home. We’re hoping all loved it and we’ve heard mostly positive reviews! It was a wonderful chance to catch up with old friends and make new ones and add to this the lovely surroundings of the boutique hotel, paired with delicious food and lots of laughter, and we had a truly memorable evening.
Each new member was specially introduced during our reception by our intrepid Membership Chair, Susan Mallory. This year we had an amazing new roster of 12 women and are so looking forward to getting to know them better in the future.
- Elizabeth Armstrong, JoAnn Mc Grath Executive Director, Palm Springs Art Museum
- Willow Bay, Director of the School of Journalism, USC Annenberg School
- Dr. Elizabeth Blackburn, President, Salk Institute for Biological Studies
- Deborah Flint, CEO, Los Angeles World Airports
- Ilyanne Morden Kichaven, Executive Director, SAG-AFTRA – Los Angeles Local
- Monica Lozano, Retired Chairman and CEO of US Hispanic Media, Inc.
- Ilse Metchek, President, California Fashion Association
- Rachel Moore, CEO, The Music Center
- Susan Salka, CEO, President, Director, American Healthcare Services, Inc. (AMN)
- Johnese Spisso, President, UCLA Health, CEO UCLA Hospital System and Associate Vice Chancellor of Health Sciences
- Maureen Stapleton, General Manager, San Diego Water Authority
- Shelley Zimmerman, Chief of Police, San Diego Police Department